Thursday, June 27, 2013

Back to Autodesk University 2013 - 3 Classes this year!


The powers to be at Autodesk University have decided to give me another shot...I've got three classes this year:


Class ID: MP1304 Class Title: Revit in the Process Project World
Class Type: Lecture


This lecture is about how we are centering our process project designs around Revit, and how we are using it along with other tools to develop a more complete project and deliverable.


Class ID: MP1507
Class Title: It's a MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD, Revit MEP World
Class Type: Lecture

Since Dr. Shots was outlawed last year, we decided to go with a different theme for my annual tips and tricks class - so expect the unexpected...

Class ID: MP1523-L
Class Title: Fast Track for AutoCAD MEP Power Users
Class Type: Hands-on Lab


The good news is that I actually get to attend some classes and do a little more networking. I'll also have more time to meet with people, so I'm looking forward to a little more networking. If anyone's interested in meeting and comparing notes, give me a buzz - or just send me a message through the AU contacts site.

We'll see you in Vega$!

later - David B.

 

No comments: